Energize, Optimize, Individualize Learning in the Workplace.
Overview of Evoke Development
Founded in 2005, Evoke Development designs and delivers high-quality training and documentation that energizes, optimizes, and individualizes workplace learning.
Instead of lecture, we believe adults learn best by doing so, our materials are full of practical tips and tools that can be immediately applied on the job (based on the most up-to-date research of course).
Evoke Development strives to provide our clients with measurable results. We help drive excellence in the workplace by providing the skills and tools needed to optimize workflow. We help our clients develop skills they can use every day.
- Lecture is the exception, not the norm – individuals must be actively involved in the learning process to ensure understanding and retention.
- Learning occurs when you understand and apply something you already know in a new way.
- Every individual is unique and can provide valuable insight to a problem or situation based on their experience and perspective.
- To provide cost-effective, learner-focused training (that sticks) in the shortest amount of time possible.
- To exceed our client’s expectations by providing outstanding materials, service, and support.
Get to Know the Evoke Development Team.
Dr. Robin McClure
Employee and Organizational Development specialist with more than 30 years of experience in Human Resources and Management. Areas of expertise include competency development, personality psychology, and instructional design (designing interactive, learner-centric workshops and practical, competency-based supplemental materials). Co-founder of Evoke Development, LLC; Certified Paradigm Distributor and Advanced WorkPlace Practitioner Certification; and, Results Certified Coach.
VP Accuracy Training
Accuracy expert and accountant with more than 25 years of experience in business development, training, general ledger accounting, auditing, and analysis in multiple industries including distribution, financial services, retail, and manufacturing. Areas of expertise include preventing workplace errors, quality assurance metrics, and improving workplace performance through effective data handling techniques, employee concentration and focus, and on-the-job proofreading and transaction verification. Co-founder of Evoke Development and Master Trainer for the International Accuracy division.